Pakistani designers collection to be showcased at London Fashion Week
on Wednesday,August 25,2010 22:08
This year's London Fashion Week will feature a number of new and established designers who will reveal their latest collections. Kanwal Malik, creative director of KHM Couture, will be promoting her fashions as well as the charities that benefit from their sale.
Malik, a London business school graduate with an MBA in marketing, donates a portion of KHM's earnings to charitable organizations such as the Pakistan Federation of Business and Professional Womens' Organization. She was recently nominated by the U.S State Department for a four-week Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship program in Washington, DC to applaud her creative, humanitarian and innovative business efforts.
Hailing from Pakistan, Malik is influenced by modernity, class and tradition. She aims to appeal to men and women who are "ambitious and daring, trendy yet versatile, and those who prefer to be elegantly stylish."
The brand's message, "Believe, Behave, Become. HUMAN," is printed on a number of items, including a custom-made blazer that was given to spokesmodel and Bollywood star Salman Khan. Former Miss World, Aishwarya Rai is also at the forefront of the KHM Couture campaign.
Malik's designs will be featured at the A La Mode show, which will take place at the Charing Cross Hotel during London Fashion Week.
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.