Magazine to create Southern dinner party photo shoot
on Friday,August 27,2010 22:08
Adults who wish to work in the magazine industry have many career options. Those who are interested in the design aspects, may benefit from enrolling in art school. Magazine designers often create the font, arrange the images and text and coordinate a theme for the publication.
Magazines such as Southern Flourish employ graphic designers as well as photographers to create an appealing image for young and modern women in the South. The online publication is currently organizing a photo shoot in Charleston for its cover and accompanying editorial.
"The city is the perfect backdrop for our shoot and we are over the moon excited about the tremendous talent of the local artists and businesses that are contributing to the project," said Kate Hash, editorial director of Southern Flourish.
Southern Flourish will be staging a small, but chic outdoor dinner party. Every element will be photographed and described so that the magazine's readers can replicate the dinner for their own friends and family.
The cover shoot will take place at Cabell House Bed and Breakfast. The house's Southern-style outdoor porch will serve as the setting.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.