Canon develops two new telephoto lenses
on Friday,August 27,2010 22:08
Professional and amateur photographers often attend art school in order to hone their skills. However, having a high-quality camera can also positively affects the outcome of a photograph.
Canon recently announced that it is developing two new telephoto lens - which make far objects appear magnified - for use with its EOS series of single-lens reflex (SLR) cameras. The prototypes will be displayed at the Photokina 2010 Photography and Imaging industry fair in Cologne, Germany.
The SLR lenses will be classified in the luxury series and equipped with a high-performance image stabilization system. They will use fluorite and other special optical materials in order for the lenses to have high-contrast imaging performance in a lighter-weight body design.
The new lenses will feature improved dust-proof and moisture-proof performance for harsh shooting conditions in order to accommodate sports, news and nature photographers. They will also have high-contrast, high-resolution imaging for the maximum aperture setting.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, photographers held about 152,000 jobs during the 2008 fiscal year.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.