Stylist to the stars becomes fashion writer
on Monday,August 30,2010 21:08
The fashion and music industries often collide in creative projects. For example, HipHopEnquirer.com (HHE) is an online magazine that features music, fashion, entertainment, news and celebrity interviews.
The publication recently announced the addition of a new fashion contributor, high-profile stylist and fashion guru Robert Flood. His position entails discussing trends with celebrities, boutiques and designers.
Flood, who is known as the "Sensei of Fashion," currently works as the founder and fashion director of the Style Session Firm, a consulting agency in Atlanta. After launching the firm two years ago, Flood has had the opportunity to style some of the biggest names in entertainment such as Akon, John Legend, Devyne Stephens, Bobby Valentino and Dallas Austin.
"I am so excited to be a part of the HHE team," said Flood. "I represent the fashion and hip hop community, and I will continuously give the readers something to look forward to."
Flood has already begun contributing daily blog posts for the online magazine.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.