Developer designs neighborhood in Boca Raton
on Thursday,September 09,2010 22:09
Adults who wish to enter careers in architecture could gain inspiration from researching new developments. A number of builders and contractors are completing neighborhoods, and architecture students may gain valuable knowledge from studying new trends in home design.
In Boca Raton, the Lennar company recently completed construction on Library Commons, a community of single-family residences and townhouses. The development offers a variety of two- and three-story floor plan designs from which to choose, ranging from approximately 2,578 to 3,647 square feet. The exteriors of the homes offer architectural detailing with either Tuscan, Spanish or classical influences.
All home sites are laid out to include walkways and gardens in order to foster a community feel and still offer privacy. Buyers can choose between a pool package or $20,000 in additional upgrades on selected homes.
All residences are close to upscale shopping and dining as well. The Boca Raton Museum of Art and the Mizner amphitheater are within walking distance, and the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway, as well as Red Reef Park, Gumbo Limbo Nature Center and Spanish River parks, are a short bike-ride away.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.