Bahrain Fashion Week seeks to showcase the country
on Friday,September 10,2010 22:09
Throughout the world, millions of people are preparing for their city's Fashion Week. A number of countries are hosting the event this year, including Bahrain.
The country's Fashion Week has established itself as a successful and widely recognized event that provides a forum to celebrate the fashion industry in Bahrain and its neighboring countries. The event will be held at the Bahrain World Trade Center, and will feature more than 25 designers, jewelers and brands from Netherlands, Ukraine, UK, India, Pakistan and Bahrain.
This year, Fashion Week will focus on promoting and establishing Bahrain as a prestigious fashion capital on a global scale. The three-day event will include several fashion shows that showcase established and aspiring designers as well as fashion houses.
The event will also have the Fashion and Lifestyle show, which is a mini expo aimed at promoting new and aspiring designers as well as entrepreneurs in the industry.
Additionally, the Emerging Talent section will be on the last day of the event, where fashion students will be given the opportunity to showcase the best of their designs.
- Fashion Marketing (AS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.