Eye wear event promotes fashion and health
on Tuesday,September 14,2010 22:09
Those who love fashion may be interested in the design of eye wear. These accessories come in thousands of styles, shapes and colors to fit every face. In an effort to celebrate the design of glasses and to promote awareness of eye health, Vision Source at Dynamic Eye Care is hosting its Fall Fashion Eyewear Event.
The affair will showcase the latest designs in frames and sunglasses for both adults and children. Brands such as Coach, Flexon, ProDesign Denmark, X-Games and Disney Princess will be on display. Consultants from each brand will be available to offer complimentary consultations on fit and style selection.
"This event was designed to be a fun shopping experience as well as a convenient time for parents to bring their children in for an annual eye exam," said Dr Tran from Vision Source. "Most people don't come into the office until something is wrong, and eye conditions such as hypertension, diabetes and glaucoma can go undetected."
Attendees who purchase frames from Disney Princess, X-Games, Flexon Kids or Marchon will receive a special gift.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.