Nikon releases two new lenses
on Wednesday,September 15,2010 22:09
Nikon, world-famous camera manufacturer, has been releasing new and improved pro-level lessons throughout the year. This month, the company is releasing two new lenses for the NIKKOR line. They were designed to deliver improved performance, reliability and image quality.
"Building on the success of their predecessors, these new lenses incorporate improved cutting-edge features such as VR II Image Stabilization, Nano-Crystal Coat and Silent Wave Motor technology, which help photographers take their still and video work to new heights," said Lisa Osorio, general manager of marketing at Nikon Inc.
Exclusive NIKKOR technologies play an important role in the design of these two new lenses, as both feature Nikon's Silent Wave Motor technology for quiet, fast and accurate autofocus. Each lens incorporates Nikon's Nano-Crystal Coat to minimize flare, both internally and from backlit subjects. In order to ensure image quality, Super Integrated Coating has been applied for color consistency and reduced flare.
Each lens also features a nine blade diaphragm, which is intended to help achieve a separation between subject and background with a natural out of focus area.
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.