Purchasers of New Jersey-based condominiums receive a free car
on Friday,September 17,2010 15:09
Buyers of one the new condos at Victory Lofts in Bayonne, New Jersey, can move into a new house and receive a new car. The New Home, New Wheels program - which is being offered by Victory Lofts - provides purchasers with a Kia Soul as well as a condominium.
"We understand that money is tight, especially for first-time buyers," said Al Sambade, the project's architect and a principal of DAL Design Group. "We want to help them not only enjoy the rewards of homeownership, but also lease free transportation in a new car. That's a few hundred dollars a month less to worry about."
The collection of one- and two-bedroom loft-style units are set in a historic building, which is one of Bayonne's oldest brick structures. The condos feature oversized windows, open interiors and expansive high barrel and cast iron beamed ceilings. Each unit's eco-friendly features include bamboo floors, low VOC paint and Energy Star appliances, as well as energy-efficient HVAC systems and hot water heaters.
The open floor plan showcases a living area and kitchen with custom maple cabinetry, granite countertops, travertine marble backsplash and GE stainless steel appliances. Other features include a gym and indoor parking garage.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.