Architect named chair of interior design at New York-based art school
on Thursday,September 16,2010 22:09
Anthony Caradonna, who has recently been named chair of the interior design program at The Art Institute of New York City, is an architect with a long and unique career. He began at the Pratt Institute, where he received his bachelor's degree in architecture. Caradonna then completed a graduate program at Harvard University.
He has taught for the last 17 years and was the chair of the undergraduate architecture program at the Pratt Institute. The artist has been a visiting critic at the University of Oklahoma, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Columbia University, Barnard College, the New York Institute of Technology School of Architecture, the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, Cornell University and Parsons School of Design as well as Iowa State University.
"I am honored to be working with this talented and committed team of faculty, administrators and students to maintain and enhance the quality of this program and the legacy of excellence it has achieved. I look forward to working collaboratively to formulate shared goals for the department’s future growth, and the advancement of its graduates and faculty," Caradonna said.
Caradonna's professional work has been featured in Interior Design Magazine, Elle Décor, FX Magazine, Architectural Record, New York Magazine and Metropolitan Home. He is also an American Institute of Architects Medal of Merit recipient as well as a Venice Biennale Finalist.
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Many programs require externships, allowing students to gain real-world experience.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1984.
- Offers 22 accelerated, career-focused program options including business administration, medical assisting, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- 11 campuses across California, with an online division as well.
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.