Car parts retailer launches website
on Wednesday,September 22,2010 14:09
In Indiana, Starcraft Distribution - a retailer specializing in automotive, truck, horse trailer and RV parts - recently launched a new e-commerce website. Digital Hill Multimedia was chosen to design Starcraft's website in order to introduce visitors to the variety of automotive and related parts offered by the company.
The website features a home page flash overview and a product management system which allows for main and multiple sub-categories, as well as an all-new tag system for products. This allows Starcraft to add category tags to car parts, which will provide a way for customers to easily locate items. The website also includes a content management system for editing and search engine optimization (SEO) tools.
These features combined with the web design and internet marketing techniques, are expected to give Starcraft an online presence and the tools to manage their future growth. The new design will allow the company to serve U.S. and Canadian clients as well as the Elkhart, Indiana area with automotive, truck, cargo trailer and RV accessories.
For more than 14 years, Digital Hill Multimedia has specialized in web design, e-commerce, SEO, web hosting, social media, flash, 3-D animation, and web marketing.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.