Utah welcomes new custom designed salon
on Friday,September 24,2010 18:09
Salt Lake City is about to have a new business in town. Green Endeavors - a health and beauty investment company - recently announced that it is opening a Landis Lifestyle Salon in the city's downtown area.
The business' newest location has been completely renovated, and will include three sliding doors, three custom work stations, shiatsu massage chairs, cork board floors, custom cabinetry, designer lighting, back lit retail shelving displays, custom checkout counter, built-in vacuum system and many other design features.
"Our newest salon is classified as a Lifestyle Salon by Aveda with 14 work stations, an aesthetics room, a manicure station, a pedicure station, 4 shampoo washout bowls, customized color station and the latest SpaBiz Enterprise software system," said Richard Surber, CEO of Green Endeavors. "It is my opinion that this location has the capacity to generate upwards of $1.5M in gross revenues."
The formal Grand Opening Celebration will take place in October. The event will include live music, refreshments, a raffle for a gift basket of Aveda products and complementary hand massages.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.