Leica launches new camera with user-friendly features
on Sunday,September 26,2010 18:09
At this year's Photokina - the annual international photography festival held in Germany - Leica Camera AG announced the release of its newest item. The LEICA X1 now comes in black, and has additional features.
Professional and amateur photographers alike can benefit from using a quality camera. In order to create a device with user-friendly features, Leica implemented clearly laid-out functions and handling through its operating concept. The X1 offers numerous automatic functions ranging from autofocus to automatic exposure. When set, these functions are designed to give photographers perfectly exposed images by pressing the shutter release, and letting the user concentrate on the creative aspects of composition.
Photographers can gain additional creative freedom by using the camera's manual control options. Both aperture and shutter speed can be selected manually to influence the final image by using the dials on the top deck of the camera. The plane of focus can also be set manually, along with white balance and various other image capture features.
Live Mode may also makes the X1 useful for taking shots from different perspectives.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.