Interior designer photographer partner for Eat Pray Love project
on Thursday,October 07,2010 22:10
Two former interior design students who graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) recently reconnected when they both worked on a project for Jennifer Salt, co-author of the book Eat Pray Love.
Kathleen McQuown-Greenberg from KMG Interiors, and Julien McRoberts, an international photographer, combined their talents to create the artwork, which is featured in Salt's California-based home. While the two women have known each other for years, this project marks the first time they have worked together.
After graduation, McQuown-Greenberg contributed to the restoration of Frank Lloyd Wright's Store House, and the building that houses the Creative Artist Agency in Beverly Hills. McRoberts has become a staple in the photography industry, as her work has been featured in New York magazine, Sunset and Santa Fe Living magazine.
McRoberts stated that "it was a rather funny way that Kathleen and I were able to work on this project." She added that "on a recent call, Kathleen asked me how my photography business was going in Santa Fe and suddenly we both had a light bulb moment."
- Photography & Design (BFA)
- Portrait Photography (C)
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.