Pakistani IT awards recognize online fashion magazine
on Monday,October 11,2010 21:10
In order to recognize digital media companies who demonstrate excellence in their field, the Pakistan Software Houses Association (PASHA) held its PASHA Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Awards 2010 ceremony this week.
Fashion Central - an online fashion and lifestyle magazine - won runner-up in the Digital Media and Entertainment category. Participating organizations were judged on the basis of uniqueness, market potential, functionalities and features, quality and application of technology and presentation. As a winner of an award, the company will represent Pakistan at the regional Asia-Pacific ICT Awards event in Malaysia.
PASHA is a collaboration of businesses in the information technology (IT) industry in Pakistan. The PASHA ICT Awards aim to provide recognition to software and service applications that have been developed in Pakistan by providing companies an opportunity to gain local, regional and international exposure through promotional activities. The awards are meant to acknowledge creativity, innovation and excellence in the country's IT sector.
In addition, the awards are designed to highlight the talent and technology assets that have been developed and launched out of companies in Pakistan.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.