Furniture company partners with Saks for design event
on Thursday,October 14,2010 15:10
Aspiring interior designers may be unaware of the frequent creative opportunities that professionals in this field have. For example, Robb & Stucky Interiors - an internationally recognized interior design and furniture retailer - recently hosted an event with Palm Beach Illustrated magazine and Saks Fifth Avenue in Palm Beach Gardens.
More than 300 guests turned out for Furniture Fashion Fusion event that showcased many furniture collections. In addition, clothing and cosmetics from Saks Fifth Avenue, and Palm Beach Illustrated's September 2010 Home issue were on display.
"This was a great way to reinforce that Robb & Stucky epitomizes style and, at the same time, to introduce new consumers to our beautiful venue," said Craig Nelson, general manager of the home furnishings retailer's Palm Beach Gardens location.
Robb & Stucky, which was founded in 1915, has showrooms in Florida, Texas, Arizona and Nevada. The company is an industry partner with the American Society of Interior Designers.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, overall employment of interior designers is expected to increase by 19 percent over the next eight years.
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.