Furniture company partners with Saks for design event
on Thursday,October 14,2010 15:10
Aspiring interior designers may be unaware of the frequent creative opportunities that professionals in this field have. For example, Robb & Stucky Interiors - an internationally recognized interior design and furniture retailer - recently hosted an event with Palm Beach Illustrated magazine and Saks Fifth Avenue in Palm Beach Gardens.
More than 300 guests turned out for Furniture Fashion Fusion event that showcased many furniture collections. In addition, clothing and cosmetics from Saks Fifth Avenue, and Palm Beach Illustrated's September 2010 Home issue were on display.
"This was a great way to reinforce that Robb & Stucky epitomizes style and, at the same time, to introduce new consumers to our beautiful venue," said Craig Nelson, general manager of the home furnishings retailer's Palm Beach Gardens location.
Robb & Stucky, which was founded in 1915, has showrooms in Florida, Texas, Arizona and Nevada. The company is an industry partner with the American Society of Interior Designers.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, overall employment of interior designers is expected to increase by 19 percent over the next eight years.
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.