Blue Water Media wins awards for designs
on Monday,November 29,2010 21:11
When a graphic design company has a positive impact on the industry, it may be recognized for its efforts and success. Recently, Blue Water Media won 10 awards from Graphic Design USA for categories ranging from brochure to website designs.
Every year, Graphic Design USA awards to the top companies in the business across the country. Blue Water Media had helped a number of local businesses, according to Overnight Prints, a design news site. The Washington D.C. graphic design firm provided assistance to businesses ranging from restaurants to marketing agents, including Monument Parking and Stanton Park Media.
"Graphic Design USA's recognition pays homage to the continuous creativity, commitment to excellence and client collaboration displayed by the entire Blue Water Media team," the company said in a statement, according to the news source. "The ability to craft customized designs that are visually appealing as well as user- and search engine-friendly continues to set Blue Water Media apart as experts in the web design, development and marketing field."
Graphic design jobs are projected to increase by 13 percent over the next eight years, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Individuals who find success in the industry may be honored for their hard work over time.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.