Blue Water Media wins awards for designs
on Monday,November 29,2010 21:11
When a graphic design company has a positive impact on the industry, it may be recognized for its efforts and success. Recently, Blue Water Media won 10 awards from Graphic Design USA for categories ranging from brochure to website designs.
Every year, Graphic Design USA awards to the top companies in the business across the country. Blue Water Media had helped a number of local businesses, according to Overnight Prints, a design news site. The Washington D.C. graphic design firm provided assistance to businesses ranging from restaurants to marketing agents, including Monument Parking and Stanton Park Media.
"Graphic Design USA's recognition pays homage to the continuous creativity, commitment to excellence and client collaboration displayed by the entire Blue Water Media team," the company said in a statement, according to the news source. "The ability to craft customized designs that are visually appealing as well as user- and search engine-friendly continues to set Blue Water Media apart as experts in the web design, development and marketing field."
Graphic design jobs are projected to increase by 13 percent over the next eight years, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Individuals who find success in the industry may be honored for their hard work over time.
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.