Yes Virginia promotions hit stores air waves
on Tuesday,December 07,2010 20:12
The story of Virginia O'Hanlon is commonly recited during the Christmas season, reminding children of the little girl's letter to Santa Claus. Last year, animators turned Virginia's tale into a three-dimensional (3-D) televisionshow, titled "Yes, Virginia."
The special is scheduled to air again on December 17, according to Animation Insider, an animation industry news site. However, industry experts say individuals can expect to see more promotion for "Yes, Virginia" leading up to the date. Merchandise related to the movie, including children's books, have already hit the shelves. "Yes, Virginia" was also released on DVD in October to ignite excitement in children for the holiday season.
Macy's department stores have set up dozens of drop boxes at locations across the country for kids who wish to drop off letters of their own to Santa. Parents have the opportunity to make donations to the Make-a-Wish Foundation at store locations as well.
Employment in animation is predicted to increase by 14 percent over the next eight years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. As the industry continues to expand, more promotional material may be released in 3-D in the future.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.