Brady announces partnership with UGG Australia
on Thursday,December 09,2010 20:12
A fashion designing company may generate a large amount of revenue marketing toward one gender, but consistent success may evoke them to reach out to other target audiences. Recently, the Deckers Outdoor Corporation announced that National Football League quarterback, Tom Brady, has agreed to a contract to market footwear to men.
Specifically, the company has recruited the former Super Bowl winner to advertise UGG Australia footwear beginning in fall 2011. Although UGG Australia is renowned for its sheepskin boots, it manufactures a wide range of high-fashion pieces for the outdoors.
"I have worn and loved the UGG brand for a long time," said Brady."This collaboration gives me an opportunity to work with a leading global brand with a great history and a true vision for the future of its men's collection. It's an exciting time to be part of the UGG Australia team."
Brady will be the first athlete to endorse UGG Australia products. He is slated to have a say in future designs throughout his contract as well. The football star's choice to design fashion may inspire others to enter the field as well.
Employment in fashion design is only predicted to rise 1 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. However, wholesale retailers are expected to see an increase in business.
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Our objective is to prepare you for a life-long, successful career in Media Arts, Business or Information Technology. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible foundation that will serve you in your first job as well as throughout your career.
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing
- Multimedia and Design
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.