DDG awarded opportunity to construct China mall
on Monday,January 03,2011 21:01
When an architecture firm builds a reputation as a successful, profitable company in the industry, it may see an increase in work. A notable firm may also heighten its chances of earning a high-profile job to construct a significant structure.
Recently, Development Design Group Incorporated (DDG) was chosen as the architecture firm to construct the retail centerpiece of the Tianjin City Culture Center Development, located in Beijing, China. The company, which is based in Baltimore, Maryland, will participate in planning and developing what will soon become the largest mall in the country.
"We are thrilled that our creative vision for a genre-defying retail concept is moving forward," said Ahsin Rasheed, a DDG representative. "The opportunity to be part of this celebrated assemblage of award-winning architects and designers is a real honor."
The 4-million-square-foot shopping complex will have seven levels when it is completed. It will be a part of a 9-million-square-foot commercial district, designed for shoppers and small business owners alike.
Employment in architecture is projected to increase by 16 percent over the next seven years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The opportunity to construct landmark buildings may encourage more individuals to embark on a career in the field.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.