DDG awarded opportunity to construct China mall
on Monday,January 03,2011 21:01
When an architecture firm builds a reputation as a successful, profitable company in the industry, it may see an increase in work. A notable firm may also heighten its chances of earning a high-profile job to construct a significant structure.
Recently, Development Design Group Incorporated (DDG) was chosen as the architecture firm to construct the retail centerpiece of the Tianjin City Culture Center Development, located in Beijing, China. The company, which is based in Baltimore, Maryland, will participate in planning and developing what will soon become the largest mall in the country.
"We are thrilled that our creative vision for a genre-defying retail concept is moving forward," said Ahsin Rasheed, a DDG representative. "The opportunity to be part of this celebrated assemblage of award-winning architects and designers is a real honor."
The 4-million-square-foot shopping complex will have seven levels when it is completed. It will be a part of a 9-million-square-foot commercial district, designed for shoppers and small business owners alike.
Employment in architecture is projected to increase by 16 percent over the next seven years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The opportunity to construct landmark buildings may encourage more individuals to embark on a career in the field.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.