Companies band together to offer graphic design resources
on Wednesday,January 05,2011 21:01
For start-up companies, it is important to get their name out on the market to gain popularity and clients. However, logos and website designs may be necessary to obtain the highest-possible exposure.
Recently, firms in the Wisconsin area decided to make it easier on local entrepreneurs looking for quality graphic designs. Clear Verve, Catral Doyle Creative and Welke group announced that they will begin offering their services to small businesses for a limited time, according to Overnight Prints, a graphic design news site.
The companies' efforts are a part of the Tri-Adathon campaign, which will last for a 24-hour period in January. This is the second annual campaign, which is dedicated to providing entrepreneurs with the design resources they need to get their feet off the ground.
"The reaction from last year's event was overwhelmingly positive and it felt really good for us to be able to do something for these organizations that we wanted to give other organizations the opportunity," Clear Verve president Christina Steder told the news source.
Employment of graphic designers is expected to increase by 13 percent over the next seven years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The demand for the services from high profile companies may result in more job opportunities for individuals interested in entering the industry.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.