Lady Gaga introduces line of products for Polaroid
on Friday,January 07,2011 20:01
A little over a year ago, Polaroid found itself in dire straits due to a lack of revenue and new products. In an effort to revive the company, officials named Lady Gaga the creative director of Polaroid, and the move appears to be paying off.
Recently, the pop artist drew attention from the technology and entertainment world when she debuted a new line of Polaroid products, titled the Grey Label. The GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, GL30 Instant Digital Camera and the GL20 Camera Glasses were all introduced by Gaga at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
"I love all the Polaroid Grey Label products but I'm the most excited about the printer," Lady Gaga told the Washington Post. "This product will revolutionize how we see photos. Your images will no longer die a death on your cell phone or digital camera."
With the revival of Polaroid, more individuals may be encouraged to pursue their passion for photography and enter the industry.
Employment of photographers is expected to increase by 12 percent over the next seven years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.