Casio unveils new camera software in Las Vegas
on Friday,January 07,2011 20:01
Technological advances may not only make photography more convenient for consumers, but encourage more people to consider investing in the industry. Recently, Casio introduced a new service for amateur photographers interested in turning their pictures into works of art.
Imaging Square will be released in February 2011. Users will have the ability to upload their digital photos and tweak them into pieces of art. After they have been given the aesthetic feel of a painting, the pictures can then be uploaded into a gallery for other users to view on their own computers.
Along with the new software, Casio unveiled a new camera at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Tryx digital camera will allow users to pop the camera body and rotate the screen for convenience. It comes with a 12.1-megapixel resolution, full 1080 HD video, a 21mm wide-angle lens and a 3-inch LCD display. Experts say the device may cost up to $250 when it is released in April.
The new products released by Casio have the potential to make photography simpler for amateurs and professionals alike.
Employment of photographers is expected to increase by 12 percent over the next seven years, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.