Kardashian sisters launch new line for Sears
on Thursday,January 13,2011 22:01
Individuals who have dreams of entering a career in fashion might want to look to the Kardashian sisters for inspiration. The reality television stars turned designers recently announced plans to release an affordable new line for Sears stores across the country.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian inked a deal with the department store to develop a fashion line for shoppers between the ages of 17 and 35. The Kardashian Kollection will feature a number of different items, ranging from lingerie to handbags. Hats, gloves and shoes are also slated to be designed by the sisters, who have gained national recognition through their reality television show on E!.
"Not only do they have locations nationwide, but we recognize that Sears will allow us to reach multi-generations of fans and people who are interested in fabulous clothing at affordable prices," Khloe Kardashian told US Magazine.
Industry experts expect the sisters to make approximately $300 million in sales once The Kardashian Kollection makes its debut. The line will hit more than 400 Sears locations in August.
Employment in fashion design is predicted to rise 1 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and on-campus programs include Cloud Technologies (BS), Mobile Development (BS), and Web Design and Development (BS)
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career in tech by immersing students in a project-based learning environment
- Students can learn how to manage cloud technology or gain coding skills for apps, websites, and software
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Online Courses
- Graphic Design/Desktop Publishing
- Multimedia and Design
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.