Katie Holmes signs deal with Ann Taylor
on Friday,January 14,2011 21:01
Ann Taylor has been a household name for years as a popular clothing designer for businesswomen and mothers alike. Now, one Hollywood mom has signed up to become the new face of Ann Taylor, after idolizing the brand since childhood.
Actress Katie Holmes recently inked a deal with the designer to begin showcasing a new line for spring 2011. Holmes will take over for former spokeswoman and supermodel, Heidi Klum. Advertisements for the Ann Taylor line will debut in March.
"I've been a fan of Ann Taylor since I was a young girl," Contactmusic.com quoted Holmes. "I'm thrilled to be part of a brand I believe in."
An advertisement has already hit the internet, displaying the actress in a form-fitting navy blue Ann Taylor pant suit. Holmes will not be the first celebrity to sport the designer label. Naomi Watts and MIlla Jovovich have also signed promotional deals with Ann Taylor in the past.
Employment in fashion design is predicted to rise 1 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Wholesale retailers are expected to see a larger increase as more manufacturers tackle financially-conscious consumers.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.