Katie Holmes signs deal with Ann Taylor
on Friday,January 14,2011 21:01
Ann Taylor has been a household name for years as a popular clothing designer for businesswomen and mothers alike. Now, one Hollywood mom has signed up to become the new face of Ann Taylor, after idolizing the brand since childhood.
Actress Katie Holmes recently inked a deal with the designer to begin showcasing a new line for spring 2011. Holmes will take over for former spokeswoman and supermodel, Heidi Klum. Advertisements for the Ann Taylor line will debut in March.
"I've been a fan of Ann Taylor since I was a young girl," Contactmusic.com quoted Holmes. "I'm thrilled to be part of a brand I believe in."
An advertisement has already hit the internet, displaying the actress in a form-fitting navy blue Ann Taylor pant suit. Holmes will not be the first celebrity to sport the designer label. Naomi Watts and MIlla Jovovich have also signed promotional deals with Ann Taylor in the past.
Employment in fashion design is predicted to rise 1 percent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Wholesale retailers are expected to see a larger increase as more manufacturers tackle financially-conscious consumers.
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.