Marc-Michaels Interior Design begins developing exotic resort
on Wednesday,February 09,2011 19:02
When an architecture firm demonstrates the ability to successfully complete designs, clients may seek its expertise for a large, significant project.
In November 2010, Marc-Michaels Interior Design was consulted by the Swiss Development Group to design its latest travel destination. Now, plans are moving forward to develop a resort, titled 51 degrees. The project will include residential areas, condominium real estate and a five-star hotel.
"Creating this world-class environment is a great opportunity for our firm," said Mark Tremblay, Marc-Michaels Interior Design chief operating officer. "Our experience in designing private residences for discerning clients along with our commercial expertise makes us a perfect fit for this project."
The resort will also include recreational facilities, including a spa, wine bar, owners club and retail locations. The concept behind the plan is water. Marc-Michaels Interior Design plans to incorporate flowing water throughout the layout to enhance its beauty.
Projects, such as 51 degrees may inspire others to enter the architecture industry. Approximately 141,200 people held jobs as architects in 2008, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.