Marc-Michaels Interior Design begins developing exotic resort
on Wednesday,February 09,2011 19:02
When an architecture firm demonstrates the ability to successfully complete designs, clients may seek its expertise for a large, significant project.
In November 2010, Marc-Michaels Interior Design was consulted by the Swiss Development Group to design its latest travel destination. Now, plans are moving forward to develop a resort, titled 51 degrees. The project will include residential areas, condominium real estate and a five-star hotel.
"Creating this world-class environment is a great opportunity for our firm," said Mark Tremblay, Marc-Michaels Interior Design chief operating officer. "Our experience in designing private residences for discerning clients along with our commercial expertise makes us a perfect fit for this project."
The resort will also include recreational facilities, including a spa, wine bar, owners club and retail locations. The concept behind the plan is water. Marc-Michaels Interior Design plans to incorporate flowing water throughout the layout to enhance its beauty.
Projects, such as 51 degrees may inspire others to enter the architecture industry. Approximately 141,200 people held jobs as architects in 2008, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.