Exclusive Interiors hires within family to boost success
on Wednesday,February 16,2011 20:02
When an interior design company sees an extended period of success, it may be ready to welcome new employees on board to help with operations. In the case of Exclusive Interiors, a Chicago area company, hiring has become a family affair.
Recently, Exclusive Interiors announced the hiring of Holly Nelson, an interior design professional with extensive experience in the industry. Nelson is the daughter of owner and founder, Faye Lovitsch. Exclusive Interiors has been providing interior design solutions for individuals in the Chicago area since 1999, according to TribLocal.
"I just love having Holly on board with me," Lovitsch told the news source. "Having another person to bounce ideas off of is really beneficial for both of us. With two of us, we can also serve more clients."
Lovitsch has been working in the industry for more than 20 years. She has won three national awards for her efforts, and Lovitsch's success continues to inspire others to pursue careers in interior design.
Self employment is common in the industry, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Approximately 46,000 people have held jobs as interior designers as of May 2009.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.