nterior designers offer do-it-yourself approach to clients
on Wednesday,February 23,2011 21:02
The ways that interior designers can transform a home have always been popular among homeowners, but now a new design course may help individuals get a headstart on their own projects. Designers Ron Baron and Evan Morgan have developed a new program that could prove to be ideal for those who are looking to design the work themselves but need a little guidance, according to The Desert Sun.
The company is called Design by Design and offers customers the chance to attend seminars and classes taught by professionals, so one can learn the basics and then let their creativity guide them from there. This could be exactly the service that some amateur designers are looking for, because it offers a boost for those looking to take the lead in their home's makeover.
They are also linked to other services that are crucial to renovations, such as drapery workrooms, plumbers, electricians and other handymen. This can give designers the comprehensive knowledge that they may need to tackle their next big project.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics explain state that there were 71,700 interior designer jobs in 2008. About 30 percent of these employees specialized in certain areas of design.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.