New program lets users design 3D images on iPad
on Friday,February 25,2011 21:02
Those who have a penchant for 3D design and want to be able to experiment with new graphics when they are on the go may have a new tool to aid them - Verto Studio 3D is a modeling app for the iPad that offers all the features of a traditional software program, according to PC World.
Not only that, the iPad's unique touchscreen allows for a flexible interface that facilitates precise shaping, texture mapping and lighting. One can view the image from multiple angles, experiment with real-time Gouraud shading and create other objects in the same scene.
This could be a valuable resource for individuals pursuing a design program, because it opens up a whole new way to work on the latest projects. The simplistic layout of Verto Studios 3D may appeal to amateurs as well - there are only 15 buttons on the screen. Six are related to movement and the other eight are meant to make customizing the object as easy and straightforward as possible.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimated that there were 286,100 jobs for graphic designers in 2008. Most worked in fields such as advertising, journalism and publishing.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- "Apply Now to The Art Institutes - Pursue Your Passion Today."
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.