Grand prize winner of international jewelry contest announced
on Tuesday,March 08,2011 20:03
On March 4, a gala reception in Hong Kong was hosted in honor of the winners of the International Jewellery Design Excellence (IJDE) Awards, according to Diamonds.net. The Grand Winner was Russia designer Ilgiz Fazulzyanov, who designed a stunning necklace with miniatures of Eastern European birds roosting in snowy branches. The piece was entitled Bullfinches.
Other designers were recognized for their efforts as well. The Innovation and Uniqueness in Design award went to the Molecular Truth bangle, created by Kristen Malan of South Africa. The beautiful item was an artistic representation of the point at which the world would have to start becoming more eco-conscious and sustainable.
Multiple pieces were recognized with the distinction awards. The Hanging Moon piece used baroque pearls to foster the image of fluffy white clouds while Fortune for Eternity featured the model of a bat with a golden coin in its mouth.
Another contest in Hong Kong featured masterful jewelry as well, including first place winner Cheng Chan Man Chi's Spring Vitality, a bracelet that was created with silver and pearls to show the birth and renewal of the spring season, according to a separate article from Diamonds.net.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.