San Francisco Design Center showcases new furniture this spring
on Monday,April 04,2011 20:04
A company in San Francisco is featuring designer furniture for a discounted price this spring.
The business, which is called Great Finds, has announced that its luxury patio furniture is on sale from anywhere between 30 to 80 percent off. The company will also host a tour of the San Francisco Design Center (SFDC) and its 100-plus showrooms, which are located in a couple warehouses. The rooms have displays of antique furniture, art, fabrics and lighting.
The SFDC explains that it is a place where interior designers and architects go to see the latest trends and apply them to their styles. Some of the designers and companies that were showcased are Gregorius Pineo, C.J. Welch, Richard Schultz Design and Tropitone.
Attending these showcases may be important for prospective interior designers because it may improve their probability of obtaining a job. Individuals who wish to enter this field may earn a salary of nearly $45,000, which was the average in 2008, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.