Interior design company will participate in this years San Francisco Showcase
on Thursday,April 21,2011 22:04
It was recently announced that a San Francisco interior design company, called Green Couch, will be displaying its style in the 2011 San Francisco Decorator Showcase.
The owners, Jeff and Tray Schlarb are looking forward to participating in the show, which benefits the San Francisco University High School. Over the past 33 years, this event has raised more than $11 million.
"The 2011 Decorator Showcase is an opportunity to bring our innovative artistry to a new level and we were excited to have the opportunity to showcase our innovative reflection concept among this audience," Jeff Schlarb said.
At the event, the company will be creating a space that highlights two different bedrooms. The rooms will showcase, it will describe the design company's style by using the same layout with entirely different color schemes. One of the color schemes will involve grays and blues, whereas the other will be bright with reds and greens.
The pair explains that this describes their style because it is a mixture of feminine and masculine while adding simple, subtle characteristics.
The show will run from April 30 until June 30.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Let Regent Lead The Way
- No matter your passion, you'll find your place at Regent! Choose from more than 95 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand.
- Online Courses
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.