Interior design company will participate in this years San Francisco Showcase
on Thursday,April 21,2011 22:04
It was recently announced that a San Francisco interior design company, called Green Couch, will be displaying its style in the 2011 San Francisco Decorator Showcase.
The owners, Jeff and Tray Schlarb are looking forward to participating in the show, which benefits the San Francisco University High School. Over the past 33 years, this event has raised more than $11 million.
"The 2011 Decorator Showcase is an opportunity to bring our innovative artistry to a new level and we were excited to have the opportunity to showcase our innovative reflection concept among this audience," Jeff Schlarb said.
At the event, the company will be creating a space that highlights two different bedrooms. The rooms will showcase, it will describe the design company's style by using the same layout with entirely different color schemes. One of the color schemes will involve grays and blues, whereas the other will be bright with reds and greens.
The pair explains that this describes their style because it is a mixture of feminine and masculine while adding simple, subtle characteristics.
The show will run from April 30 until June 30.
- Interior Design (MFA)
- Interior Design (D)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.