President of New Jersey graphic design studio wins WPEO award
on Wednesday,April 27,2011 22:04
A graphic design studio has won two awards in the past two years due to its successful projects and focus on women in the industry.
The Women Presidents' Educational Organization (WPEO) held its annual awards breakfast this past March and presented Beverly Rossi, the president of Graphic Matter, Inc., which is based out of Hillsborough, New Jersey, the WPEO Rising Star Award for the New York region. This reward is given to a woman who has a graphic design certification and has had one for at least a year, and has participated in events with WPEO.
Rossi, has been recognized for her support for women in the field and has been active in WPEO volunteer services. She teamed up with another WPEO member and created a program that increased the marketing campaign for the organization.
Graphic Matter also won another award from the Done Deals Women's Businesses Enterprises Partnership Award last year.
Prospective graphic designers can expect the positions in this field to increase by 13 percent between 2008 and 2018. This percentage translates to an estimated 37,000 more jobs, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Web Design and Development (BS)
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.