The Foundary announces that Courtney Cachets designs will be featured at gallery
on Wednesday,May 04,2011 14:05
It was recently announced that celebrity designer Courtney Cachet will feature her home furnishing designs and lifestyle products at the Designer's Gallery, which is run by The Foundary.
The Foundary is an exclusive home and lifestyle retail website. The website is known for finding different stylish and name brand items for a discounted price. In some instances, the website features items that are nearly 70 percent of its retail price.
Some of Catchets featured pieces at the event include chairs, mirrors, rugs, lights, children's furniture and ottomans.
"Courtney Cachet's sense of affordable luxury and her passion for design is consistent with our mission to help members of The Foundary share something about themselves through their home and personal style," said the general manager of the Foundary Rob Anderson.
Cachet is known for appearing on the shows Open House and George to the Rescue, which both air on NBC. She has also been a guest on the Today Show and has a blog on the Huffington Post.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.