Recognition awards for excellence in graphic design announced
on Monday,May 09,2011 22:05
The American Graphic Design and Advertising 27 Awards, which honors individuals and companies who show excellence in advertising and graphic design with work that is creative and effective, were recently announced. Addison Whitney, which is a brand marketing company, was one of the firms recognized.
The firm was awarded for five different logos and trademarks that they had created this past year.
The designs that Addison Whitney was recognized for, which was voted on by a panel of judges, were the logos for Alerian Capital Management, SteelPath, BYB Brand's Simmer relaxation drink, Carnival Cruise Lines' RedFrog Pub and ThirstyFrog Red.
"Each project presented a unique opportunity to develop identities for various companies with an array of attributes," said the senior graphic designer of the company, Nick Irwin. "With the collaborative support of both great clients and savvy designers, these projects netted successful results."
The firm was established in 1991 and offers its services around the world received additional awards for their designs for 2010. It's clients' companies range from health and pharmaceutical to technology.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.