Googles new web design receiving mix reviews
on Wednesday,May 11,2011 21:05
Google tested out a couple new web designs for its search result page this past weekend, and some individuals refer to the new look as ugly, according to the Browser Media.
Google's new design includes more white areas and leaves space between results. There are no more blue links, which may be the biggest complaint of regular Google visitors, but rather a blue dotted line that separates each of the results.
Some individuals believe the more space causes extra scrolling and switching of pages, which makes it harder to locate the information. However, others think that it makes the site less cluttered and easier to read.
According to Cnet, the new design seems cleaner, easier to navigate and has a sense of sophistication. They also believe that the new search page may be a way for Google to incorporate more advertising spaces that might actually be of some interest to the viewers.
None of these changes are permanent, however, Google has just been trying them out in order to receive feedback.
- ONLINE BOOTCAMP - Two full stacks in one online coding bootcamp
- COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM - Develop projects in a vast range of technologies, starting with front-end development and the Python stack, then moving to either iOS, MEAN, LAMP, or Ruby on Rails.
- TOP-TIER PLATFORM - Quickly get the essentials on the most in-demand technologies through our online learning platform, which has trained thousands of Coding Dojo users and alumni to date.
- LIVE INSTRUCTOR SUPPORT - Receive hands-on support from ourinstruction team through live lectures, mentorship check-ins, offices hours, and more. In the evenings, access our remote instructor support until midnight from Sunday to Thursday PST.
- CODE FROM HOME - Experience the accelerated training of our on-campus bootcamps from the comfort of your home. And you can keep your day job! We only require you to dedicate at least 20 hours/week toward the program.
- Online Courses
- Multimedia and Design
- An accredited computer training academy preparing students to enter the IT industry as Network Engineers, Software Engineers, Web Apps Developer, Website Designers, Programmers, Database Administrators since 2000.
- Holds A+ certification from CompTIA.
- Located in Los Angeles, approximately 10 minutes away from LAX.
- Flexible class schedules offered during day times, evenings and weekends.
- Helping students start a career in technology within 3 - 9 months.
- Educates with the mission to serve the needs of the local community and graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
- Military friendly school.
- Financial Aid
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Game Art & Design (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Offers several scholarship opportunities for students who qualify.
- Laptop computers are issued to each student at the beginning of their program.
- Provides programs in health care, business, information technology, and graphic arts.
- Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.