Florida interior design company hires new designer
on Wednesday,May 25,2011 22:05
KVS Interior Design recently added Pamela Novakovich, who is a well known designer in the area, to their team, according to Naples Daily News.
Novakovich, who has been a designer for more than 30 years, has been frequently awarded for her creative outlook and ability to meet client's needs. She received the ASID Design of Excellence Award, the Parade of Homes Platinum Award, several CBIA Sand Dollar Awards, multiple Aurora Awards and multiple Naples Illustrated Designs of Distinction Awards, the media outlet reports.
"Over the past three decades, she has created an exceptional body of work and developed an outstanding reputation not only for her superior design skills, but also for her ability to listen to her clients and to appreciate what is important to them," the founder of the company, Kelli Sultan, told the news source.
Interior design job opportunities are possible for students in design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment for individuals in this field is expected to increase by 19 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.