Jewelry makers turns to social networking to promote creations
on Friday,May 27,2011 00:05
San Francisco jewelry design company, Ritz Jewelers, is looking to Facebook to help showcase their creations. The co-founders, brother Khoren and Garen Ekmejian, started up a Facebook page so fans of the jewelers can follow the company, and receive updates while viewing their new jewelry.
The jewelers, who opened up their business nearly 25 years ago, are hoping to increase exposure of their custom jewelry with the social networking website. They hope to expand their design expertise to more customers while keeping their current 12,000 people client base informed.
"I can tell by the look and disposition of the client how to design their jewelry, just like a courtroom sketch artist can capture the emotions of the trial they are witnessing," said Khoren. "Many people know what they want, but they don't know how to describe it - so I take the time to help them."
Happy customers have already posted on the Facebook page showing their support for the custom jewelry maker. One customer wrote about her engagement ring, which turned out better than she expected.
Individuals who are interested in jewelry design should expect keen competition when they start to look for a career. Employment is expected to increase by 5 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.