Simpson sisters start fashion line
on Friday,June 03,2011 21:06
Singers and sisters Jessica and Ashlee Simpson will now be working together to create a fashion design line for 'tweens, which will be launched by the end of the summer, according to CBS News.
Jessica has decided to make her Jessica Simpson Collection even more exciting further by asking her sister to join her team. Jessica believes that Ashlee will bring the necessary rocker and edgy side of her to the clothing, according to the media outlet.
"My goal as co-creative director will be to design clothes that will help inspire young girls to express their personalities and creativity through fashion," Ashlee told the news source.
The first place for shoppers to find their new clothing line will be at Macy's locations, right in time for back to school shopping. The two already have ads and promotions for their collection in effect across the retail world, the news provider reports.
According to Daily Gossip, Jessica has been a fashion designer since 2004 when she launched Jessica Simpson Dessert, and now her line has spread to clothes, shoes and accessories.
- Apparel Design (AA)
- Apparel Design (BFA)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.