Wakefly honored with redesign award
on Friday,June 10,2011 15:06
Wakefly, a web development company and marketing firm based out of Massachusetts, was recently honored at the Summit Creative Awards competition.
The web developer was awarded the Bronze Award in redesign in the business to business product website category for revamping the Kewill website.
"We've won this award three years in a row and four years out of the last five," said Wakefly's Jon Baer "This year's entries came from over 20 countries, and each year the judging seems to get more difficult. The team here at Wakefly is thrilled to be recognized by this prestigious international web design competition."
The Summit Creative Awards, which recognizes creativity and innovations in companies' and organizations' work, has marked its 17th year with this ceremony.
Individuals interested in web design for their career have a good chance of snatching a job once they graduate from their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in this field is expected to increase by 45 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.