Armani changes up his menswear look for next spring and summer
on Tuesday,June 21,2011 22:06
Although he may be known as one of the most intricate designers in the world, Giorgio Armani is taking a new approach to his clothing line next summer.
The Associated Press reports that Armani has plans to make his spring and summer menswear lines more relaxed next year, modeled after the kind of comfort that he himself likes to have when choosing outfits.
Some notable trends in Armani's menswear presentation include Bermuda shorts, roomy pants that gathered at the hem and light fabric jackets.
It appears as though Armani is not alone in thinking that comfort is en vogue. The Seattle Post Intelligencer reports that DSquared2's presentation at men's fashion week demonstrated that the typical boundary pushers included distressed jeans in their lineup.
The news provider noted that all of the collections demonstrated were easy to wear, as many consumers are looking for options that they can be seen on a daily basis rather than demonstrating their eccentricity. Those who are currently in design school may want to keep this line of thinking in mind.
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.