Pinnacle Design Awards finalists announced
on Friday,July 01,2011 19:07
The 16th annual American Society of Furniture Designers' Pinnacle Design Awards recently announced this year's finalists at the High Point University's Norton Hall in North Carolina.
"The annual Pinnacle Awards provide us the opportunity of recognizing the work of talented designers, and are a great way for our industry to honor companies which support and encourage originality of thought and design innovation," said ASFD President, Dudley Moore, Jr, according to Home and Accents Today. "We wish to acknowledge and express our sincere gratitude for the continued support of our great Pinnacle sponsors and supporters."
Some of the categories for these awards includes occasional tables, casual dining, formal dining, motion upholstery, stationary upholstery, lighting, home office and accessories.
This year's winners are decided by a panel of judges, and will be announced October 24 of this year.
Individuals who are interested in interior design may be able to land a job when they graduate from their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in this field is expected to increase by 19 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.