Pennsylvania interior designer stars in Restaurant Impossible
on Thursday,July 07,2011 00:07
Deborah Eberly is a well known interior designer among the residents of York, Pennsylvania, and now she will be appearing as a guest designer in the new Food Network show, "Restaurant Impossible," according to The York Dispatch.
The 44-year-old Eberly, who is the owner of DW Design of Dallastown, was given the chance to participate in the show four months ago. The point of the reality show is for designers and experts to completely change a restaurant from uprooting the design and changing the staff, according to the news source.
Eberly was a member of the crew that has only 48 hours and $10,000 to fix local restaurants. She helped work on a restaurant in Harrisburg called Dodge City U.S.A., the media outlet reports.
Individuals who are currently or want to study interior design, and to land a job once they graduate for their programs may be able to. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in this field is expected to increase 19 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Interior Design (MFA)
- Interior Design (D)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Full Sail University offers online degree programs that are designed for the world of entertainment, media, arts, and technology. Full Sail's approach is centered on real-world industry experience and creative problem solving.
- Full Sail uses the experience and knowledge gained from more than three decades of educational innovation to create an unparalleled online education experience that challenges and inspires our students.
- Learning at Full Sail has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas, and our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Through Full Sail’s multitude of online program offerings, students get: One-click access to instructors, Powerful collaborative tools, Interactive learning environments and Innovative curriculum.
- Full Sail's newest program is the Dan Patrick School of Sportscasting. Developed in collaboration with sportscasting veteran Dan Patrick, the goal is to provide students with real world experience both behind and in fornt of the camera.
- Online Courses
- Committed to excellence in post-secondary education since 1982, with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, the main campus spans 63,500 square feet.
- Offers programs in business, design, criminal justice, and more.
- Gives several benefits to alumni including national discounts and career services.
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.