Little Rock Fashion Week continues to July 16
on Tuesday,July 12,2011 22:07
The annual Little Rock Fashion Week is underway, and the collections include local, regional clothing, jewelry designs and music performers, according to TodaysTHV.
The show, which was established in 2009, has come a long way in just a few short years. Some of the design collection which will be showcased include NaJo, Laurella, Graffiti, Raul Torres and Just Faux Fun, according to the media outlet.
"A person who has experienced the previous Little Rock Fashion Weeks will recognize our transition," Brandon D. Campbell, the founder and executive producer of the show, told the news source. "My team and I have pushed ourselves to create an atmosphere containing fashion and entertainment that has never been seen before. To be very frank, we are breaking all sorts of fashion show rules that I’m confident people will love and that will be followed after Little Rock Fashion Week 2011."
Fashion designs will face keen competition when they enter the field, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. But in 2008, the median annual salary was around $60,000, which could increase over time.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.