MinneapolisSt Paul Business Journal releases top honors for interior design
on Tuesday,July 12,2011 22:07
The Minneapolis and St. Paul Business Journal recently released the companies that were honored with this year's "Top 25 Interior Design Firms." One of the winners was Sean Moore Designs, which is a firm that incorporates both interior design and architecture.
Sean Moore Designs features fixtures, finishing, furniture and accessories - which all blend with the architecture of the home or building.
"This is quite an honor for us. The fact that Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal included Sean Moore Designs in its selection of 'Top 25 Interior Design Firms,' signals that our constant efforts towards business excellence are paying off. We are proud to be included in this recognition," said a spokesperson from the interior design firm.
Individuals who are interested in interior design, and want to land a job in a firm once they graduate from their design programs may have a chance. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for professionals in this field is expected to increase by 19 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Online Courses
- Students are issued a new laptop at the beginning of their programs.
- All online services and study materials are available 24/7, with faculty available five days a week.
- All programs available online, with the MBA program offered on campus in Salt Lake City.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Approved by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2010.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.Show more [+]
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.