Katie Holmes launches clothing line in UK
on Monday,July 18,2011 22:07
Actress Katie Holmes has recently launched her new collection in the U.K., according to the Daily Mail.
The celebrity mom, who is married to actor Tom Cruise, has teamed up with Jeanne Wang to create the line with the help of designer Heather McQuarrie. The newest part of the collection, which is called Holmes & Yang, was launched at Harvey Nichols in London earlier this month. The clothing line, which was established in 2009, has a relaxed and casual feel that people can dress up, the media outlet reports.
"We just wanted to do comfortable clothes that you can wear going from a meeting to being a mom to going on a date," Holmes said about her collection to the news source.
If all goes well, Katie Holmes could be added to the list of the best celebrities turned into fashion designers. According to FemaleFirst, Jessica Simpson is the top named designer with Nicole Ritchie, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Chloe Seveigny, Kate Moss, Victoria Beckham, Lily Allen and Justin Timberlake following.
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Several scholarship opportunities are available to students who qualify.
- Has over 50 locations in 27 countries around the world.
- Tuition covers equipment costs, including an Apple MacBook Pro and other recording equipment
- United States campuses offer programs in Audio Technology, Beat Lab Production, Electronic Music Production, iPhone App Development, and Music Business.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.