Massachusetts new high school design chosen
on Friday,July 22,2011 22:07
The Somerset-Berkley Regional High School in Massachusetts is looking for a makeover and the design was finally chosen, according to the Taunton Gazette.
The traditional brick design was based off of the nearby Whitman-Hanson High School. A series of architectural companies proposed their designs, but Ai3 Architects of Wayland was chosen, according to the news provider.
This design also incorporates some eco-friendly and sustainable materials including solar panels on the top of the gym, a rainwater recovery system, and also heating and cooling systems that will be able to judge how many people are in the room and adjust accordingly, according to the media outlet.
"We have some fine-tuning to do," R.W. Pineault, the high school principal who retired last month but still sits on the building committee, told the news source.
Architecture design students may be able to land a job once they graduate from their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in this field is expected to increase by 16 percent between 2008 and 2018.
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Online Courses
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Serving as America’s technical career education specialists for 75 years.
- Offers accelerated associate degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor degree programs in as little as 3 years.
- Provides associate, bachelor, master, and online degree programs in nearly 40 technical and business management skills programs.
- Chooses its faculty members for their talent, expertise, and practical experience.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Online Courses
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.