Karen Kane comes out with Red 23 this fall
on Wednesday,July 27,2011 21:07
Fashion designer Karen Kane recently announced that her line will be launching a new collection, which is based off of women's casual wear. The collection is called Red 23, and is expected to hit stores this fall.
Kane is one of the leading fashion designers for women, and her clothing appears at Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Dillard's and Bon Ton.
"When Lonnie and I noticed that there was a void in the market for customers who wanted pretty tops that can quickly and easily be paired with jeans, we jumped at the opportunity," Kane said. "Fifteen-Twenty has let me branch out in new ways and re-energized me creatively."
Individuals who are interested in becoming fashion designers may want to know how much they would earn after graduating from their design programs. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, professionals in this field earn around $61,000, which was the median salary in 2008. The source also suggested that the best place for these designers to first find a job would be in mass-producing design firms.
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.