New section designed at Universal Studios
on Friday,July 29,2011 22:07
Director Eli Roth is teaming up with Universal Studios to create a Hostel-themed attraction, one of Roth's most popular - and terrifying - horror films, according to the Guardian.
The idea is for people to experience exactly what the panic would feel like of going into similar situations that were portrayed in the movie. Roth will be creating a type of obstacle course in which the patrons have to go through, according to the news provider.
"Creating a maze for Halloween Horror Nights is a horror fan's dream come true," Roth told the news source. "I've been visiting Halloween Horror Nights for years, and still remember the heart-pounding terror of going through the mazes for the first time."
According to Entertainment Weedly, Universal is saying that this new design is no walk in the park, and parents are strongly urged to supervise any child under 13 through this new theme park.
This new section will also take inspiration from other horror movies including Saw and Friday 13th, and will be opening September 23 of this year.
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Join our next Open House on 2/15!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Online Courses
- Liberty University's online programs ranked in the top 5 of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level**
- No standardized testing if you meet admission requirements
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Web Design and Development (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.