iPad is earning top design among tablets
on Tuesday,August 02,2011 22:08
IHS iSuppli, one of the biggest technology research firms, recently announced that Apple's iPad is the best out of all the tablets, according to PC Magazine.
The company put iPad up against the Blackberry Playbook, the Samsung Galaxy, Motorola Xoom, HP TouchPad and the Asus Eee Pad, and the design efficiency came up on top, according the news provider.
"Since Apple controls both the operating system and the hardware design of the iPad, it is able to attain design efficiencies that other tablet manufacturers cannot," Wayne Lam, iSuppli's senior analyst of competitive analysis, told the news source. "These efficiencies become obvious in areas like the memory and the battery, where Apple maintains advantages in cost, space savings, and performance compared with every competitor in the business."
Lam added that an additional advantage that the iPad has is that their software comes within, as the other ones are from third party sources, the media outlet reports.
According to Zdnet, the importance for the other tablet manufacturers to take from this is not to copy the exact design program that they use but to seek out exactly what customers are looking for.
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Online Courses
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Has a team of about 4,000 faculty members focused on helping students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas.
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary.
- Provides program coordinators who work with students to ensure they have the learning materials, assignments, facilities, and faculty to get the most out of the program.
- Over 50 campus locations nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
Latest Articles & News
Kanye West to perform during Paris Fashion Week
It is no secret to many that music artist Kanye West is no stranger to fashion, and now he will be showing his new collection during Paris Fashion Week later this week, according to the Elle Magazine.
Second designer chosen for home decor competition
Teenlike.com, an ongoing online competition for young home decor designers, announced its second winner. Brandon Dover of Apply Valley, California, was this year's winner, as he created an abstract pen and inkwork design for a bedspread.